Recently our trailer shop in Hartland completed modifying this trailer for Cook’s Aquaculture. They modified the trailer with:
- Front and rear insulated walls with insulated man doors
- Strapped, insulated, and plywood covered floor
- Bolt on removable rear bumper and landing gear
- Reinforced lifting points on bottom rail front and rear
- Quick connect airlines and electrical connections to allow easy removal of suspension
Looking to something similar or need a trailer modified in a specific way? Give us a call (506) 375-4412!